This is your favorite night of the whole year. With the tent and chair rentals in place, you are certain that you have enough seating for everyone who has RSVPd to your New Year’s Eve party. The fact that all of your family is in town makes you feel even more hopeful for this year’s gathering. You have drinks for the adults, drinks for the kids, and plenty of food for everyone. With a life band scheduled for a good part of the night you are not even sure that everyone will use r table and chair rentals, but you wanted to make sure that you had enough seating for everyone if necessary.
Your teenage daughters have had fun helping plan the decorations for this year’s party and they even helped direct traffic when the party equipment rentals showed up. In the past you had to worry about having someone to watch your daughters when they were little and help them get to bed, but this year they are as excited about the plans as you are. Each of your girls invited a number of friends for the big event and a few of the guests will even be spending the night. The kids know that only the arm banded guests will be served any alcohol, so everyone who has agreed to attend knows that they will be offered plenty of other tasty food and drink items.
Whether you are preparing for a New Year’s Eve event or a graduation backyard party, tent and chair rentals are often a good idea. Besides providing plenty of seats, these rental items also give any space a uniform look. Available in several colors, many people also make the decision to rent table cloths and napkins as well.
Consider these facts and figures about the table rentals and other items and the impact that the party rental industry has on the nation’s economy:
- Although there are many tent and chair rental options, sailcloth tents are an increasingly popular and elegant alternative for many outdoor events.
- And while many people rent the standard chairs and tables that are available, some people opt to add a little more color and design to their parties. For instance, light up LED furniture is available as a seating and serving option and are perfect for summer BBQ’s, graduations, Sweet Sixteen and retirement parties, as well as Weddings.
- The average bar or bat mitzvah budget runs roughly $15,000 to $30,000, according to industry estimates.
- A sweet 16 birthday party for a teenage girl can cost between $300 and $25,000 or more.
- Planning a party involves organizing hundreds of details, from decorations to invitations and activities to food. By renting tables, chairs, tents, and linens, however, you can know that some of the plans are taken care of and paid for ahead of time.
Whether you are planning the best New Year’s Eve party of a celebration for a high school graduation, making sure that you have the right amount of seating is important. For this reason, many people rent tables, chairs, and tents for their outdoor events.