Moving is always a challenge, but if you have the budget to hire professional movers the challenge can be much easier. The decision to pick up and move cities or to move across town is often full of stress and difficult decisions. When you have to do all of the moving yourself, however, the problems are even bigger. From the physical exertion it requires to move furniture and other large items to the lack of the right equipment to help move even the simpler items, any time you move yourself it is exhausting.
Fortunately, many people who are making a move because of work are offered a professional moving service to help make the transition easier. From Oregon city movers who are prepared for helping you make the needed transition in all kinds of cold and rainy weather, to tips for hiring a moving company when you are moving from one big city high rise to another, it is important to find the best available resources. Professional movers can make both large and small jobs much easier than if you have to tackle your transition on your own.
Consider some of these facts and figures about the moving industry and the impact that it has on the nation’s economy:
- 186,722 jobs directly relative to the moving industry were recently created.
- 35.1 million Americans move every year.
- $36 billion is the amount of annual revenue created by self-storage in the U.S.
- $85.7 billion was the economic impact of the moving industry in the year 2016 was estimated .
- New York, Illinois, and New Jersey have the highest percentage of people moving in from other states at 63% of the total movers.
- At 68% of total movers, South Dakota has the highest percentage of people moving out of state in the U.S.
Whether you are interviewing potential moving companies for a work transfer across the country or you are moving across town to a new home, the right moving service can help. By eliminating much of the physical labor and protecting your most valuable possessions, professional moving services are often worth the investment.